Guidelines for Electronic Text Encoding and Interchange
The XML Version of the TEI Guidelines
Derived from the original P2 ODDS
Examples in p2ch use this Latin, I expect
This document may be freely distributed provided that it is not
abridged or revised without reference to the originators.
Copyright is reserved to the sponsoring organizations.
- 20 Mar 02 : LB : Yet Further final revisions for P4X
- 8 Mar 02 : LB : Further final revisions for P4X
- 22 Oct 01 : LB : Further revisions for P4X
- 22 May 01 : LB : made from driver.xml
- 11 May 01 : LB : converted to XML
- 21 Dec 93 : LB : revised for P3
- 28 Dec 91 : MSM : Made this driver file.